Latest News: New ASERF President Elected
Being a clinical professor of plastic surgery at Baylor College of Medicine, chief of plastic surgery at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital, and of course having his own private practice, Dr. Neil R. Reisman gladly accepts yet another task of being the new ASERF president which represents the research and education arm of the broader ASAPS […]
Melissa McCarthy Speaking Up on Sexism, Double Standards, and Weight Shaming
Recently, critics or so they call themselves seemed to have been lost somewhere between the necessary and unnecessary comments. It is not just Melissa McCarthy that they have been ridiculing because of the way her body looks but it is Melissa who gave them real dose of what constructive criticism is. If this incident does […]
Ramona Singer Plastic Surgery: The (Secret) Boob Job
Ramona Singer, star of Real Housewives of New York, has allegedly gotten a “secret” boob job, and then goes viral. Singer admittedly gone through plastic surgery to make little arrangements with her boob to boost self-esteem and however move on from husband, Mario Singer’s cheating with mistress Kasey Dexter. Ramona felt too insecure and small […]
- Latest News: New ASERF President Elected
- Melissa McCarthy Speaking Up on Sexism, Double Standards, and Weight Shaming
- Ramona Singer Plastic Surgery: The (Secret) Boob Job
- New Study on Post Plastic Surgery: No Significant Link Found on Ketorolac, Hematoma Formation After Surgery
- Kirsten Stewart and Her Opinion on Plastic Surgery
- Nicole Eggert and Her Plastic Surgery Story
- The Latest on Bruce Jenner’s Transformation Journey
- Kylie Jenner’s Infamous Lips
- Candice Bergen On Plastic Surgery: I Don’t Care Anymore!
- Plastic Surgery: Will People Still Like You After Doing It?